HOME LIBRARY DELIVERY SERVICE
The Hurstville Home Library Service delivers library materials to people who are either permanently or temporarily housebound.
Deliveries are made every three weeks to people living in their own home, nursing home or retirement village.
Who is eligible to join?
• To be eligible you must live in the Hurstville LGA.
• You must be unable to visit the library due to age, frailty, ill health, disability or carer responsibilities.
• A letter from a doctor or health care professional, social worker or nursing service may be required.
What can you borrow?
• Books in large and regular print, both fiction and nonfiction.
• Books and magazines in other languages including Chinese, Spanish, Greek and Italian.
• Audio books on CD and MP3 audio.
• Movies, TV series and documentaries on DVD.
• Puzzles and games
• Books on Kindle e-readers.
If you would like more information about the service
Phone: 9330 6111
Enquire in person at Hurstville Library or Penshurst Branch Library